Halloween will soon be here, and to mark this spooky time of year, we want you to show off your pumpkin carving skills.
Send us a photo of your fiendishly creative carving, and we will reward our top three with vouchers for a delicious Bridges lunch.
Your pumpkin carving could be of a traditional Jack o' Lantern, a witches cat, some scary bats, or an image of your boss or head teacher. Yes, really scary stuff! You are only limited by your imagination, so go wild with your creation. We will share your images on our social media platforms.
First Prize - Family lunch voucher (mains + sweet treat + drink for up to 4 people)
2 Runners-up - lunch for one (mains + sweet treat + drink)
Here are a few selections of last year's entries.
Don't be deterred by the high standard of those carving skills. The competition is all about fun carving. Don't forget to put the flesh into good use when you have any pumpkin left after Halloween and enjoy a dish of this autumn dish either in soup, savouries or dessert.
Before thinking about cooking, let's have fun carving and share your picture with us this week!
Terms and Conditions
- Competitions and prize draws are available to UK residents only, aged 18 and over.
- Prizes are non-transferable, non negotiable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- Bridges reserve the right to substitute a prize for one of equal value.
- All prize draws have free entry, no purchase is necessary unless otherwise specified.
- By entering the competition the entrant agrees to be bound by the rules governing that particular promotion that will be set out in the accompanying material.
- Any personal information collected by such promotions will not be passed on to any third party.
- By entering our competition you are allowing us to share the photos on Bridges' social media accounts and website.
- Winner(s) of any promotion consent to any publicity generated by the promotion being used on the Bridges' social media accounts and website.
- Prize draws and competitions are open to all UK residents except for employees of Bridges and their immediate families.
- Only one entry per email address per person unless specified otherwise. Spammers will be disqualified.
- Bridges does not accept responsibility for loss of entries due to technical problems.